Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Mon Jan 25 19:40:27 CET 2016

Hello Mikael,

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 03:37:37PM +0100, Mikael Sahlström wrote:
> 1. How do I state which file to read?

lx_fs provides access to the path configured in the "root" attribute
of the policy node. The path is interpreted *relative* to the
directory lx_fs is executed from, e.g., <build dir>/var/run/lx_fs for
"make run/lxf_fs". Please have a look at base-linux/run/lx_fs.run (as
suggested in the lx_fs/README for further details.

> 2. My understanding is that the root attribute in lx_fs defines which
> directory genode will see as root. But anything except "/" here results in
> the error message "Session root directory "..." does not exist".

See above.

> 3. Do I write the same thing in the config file as I did when having the
> dynamic_rom (<config attribute="value" .... />)?

Sorry, I fear I don't understand this question.

Christian Helmuth