[Beginner] Running L4Linux as a Server above Fiasco.OC

Nourhan Mohamed nourhan.abdeltawab at ...9...
Thu Jan 7 10:43:39 CET 2016

Hi Stefan,
Oh I'll look into this and Thanks a lot for the reply!

Indeed I will post a more elaborate description if I faced future
problems.. I just wanted to confirm that there is no problem with it not
compiling and the problem is not just with my setup.

BR,
Nourhan