SandStorm.io on Genode ?

Peter Lindener lindener.peter at ...9...
Fri Feb 26 20:57:28 CET 2016

Dear
   Kenton, Norman,
       and fellow Genodians-

   Good to hear that things are beginning to work well in Sandstorm Land..
Norman and others at Genode Labs, have already brought up Virtual_Box under
Genode, so perhaps, one might be able to alreay run a SandStorm server
within Genode's Virual_Box ? ...   I take it, that Genode's bridging of
Virtual_Box's network service should already be enough to do the trick on
the server side..
Genode also already  supports QT5, but I gather a Genode customized Linux
ABI layer may still be a ways off (Norman?)..

  It would be great if Genode were to adopt Capt'n_Proto.. as part of it's
next Gen RPC support... but my hunch is that both might learn a few tricks
from the other...
..so I'm hopping that the Technical exchange between the teams at Genode
Labs and Sandstorm turns out to be a gold mine for architecting the next
generation of significant innovation in both.

    -Peter (SaxMan) Lindener..   [Advanced Voting System Theorist]