tz_vmm run script

Martin Stein martin.stein at ...1...
Thu Feb 25 11:35:58 CET 2016

Hi John,

Am 25.02.2016 um 00:58 schrieb John David:
> I changed the kernel commandline parameters  to
> /"video=mxcdi0fb:RGB666,XGA earlyprintk di0_primary ldb=di0/" and also
> enable early_printk (CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK=y ), but it still displays the

Have you set CONFIG_DEBUG_LL and CONFIG_TTY_PRINTK in your Linux config?
AFAIK this is also needed for earlyprintk. When I want my Linux to be
really verbose, I furthermore add "loglevel=10" to the command line.

> Do you have any other experiment for ARM TrustZone on imx53 QSB?

AFAIK, no. We have a Trustzone demo for the USB Armory currently for
which you can find the Linux [1] and Genode sources [2] online. There
are several topic branches in my Linux repo that correspond to the USB
Armory port and document the problems that we solved in a more detailed
way as the final branch. Furthermore, there is a github issue [3] were I
documented parts of the development too.

Cheers,
Martin

[1] https://github.com/m-stein/linux/tree/genode_hw_usb_armory_tz_vmm
[2] https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/blob/master/repos/os/run/tz_vmm.run