FWD: List of accepted talks for Microkernel/Component OS devroom @ FOSDEM 2017

Josef Söntgen josef.soentgen at ...1...
Thu Dec 22 10:20:02 CET 2016

Hi everybody,

the schedule for the FOSDEM 2017 microkernel devroom is finished and the
Genode community participates in devroom as it did in the past. There are
some Genode related talks and a handful of Genode developers will attend
the conference. So if you want to meet up, the FOSDEM is the ideal place.

Regards
Josef

----- Forwarded message from microkernel-devroom at ...86... -----

Hello everybody,

I am glad to annouce that we mananged to accept all submitted talks:

A kernel in a library — Genode's custom kernel approach
Martin Stein

Deterministic replay support for Genode components: Performance penalty
and challenges
Mahoukpego Parfait Tokponnon

Introducing kernel-agnostic Genode executables
Norman Feske

HelenOS in the year of the fire monkey
Jakub Jermář

Redox OS — A safety-first microkernel developed in Rust
David Teller

Secure Microkernel for Deeply Embedded Devices
Jim Huang

TCP/IP for MINIX, the good, the bad, the ugly
Philip Homburg

The VFS paradigm from the perspective of a component OS
Christian Helmuth

Virtualization on the Hurd
Justus Winter

The schedule can be found the FOSDEM website [1].

[1] https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/track/microkernels_and_component_based_os/

On a side note I would like to ask every speaker to join this mailing
list to have one common communication channel for discussing any further
matters regarding the devroom's organization.

Best regards & see you at FOSDEM!

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Josef Söntgen