Genode on Odroid-XU4

Thu Dec 1 11:08:25 CET 2016

sorry, I just recognized the SoCs are not fully equal. The first Odroid
XU, which we are using is Exynos 5410, and your board uses Exynos 5422.
Anyway, I would follow the same approach. Additionally, you can compare
memory settings and I/O memory settings of the UART within device-tree
specifications of the two boards:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/torvalds/linux/master/arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5410-odroidxu.dts

and:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/torvalds/linux/master/arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5422-odroidxu4.dts