porting python in tz_vmm demo

Abhay Amala amalaabhay at ...9...
Wed Aug 3 11:10:17 CEST 2016

Hi Alexander and Stefan,

Thank you for your responses.

I have another issue now. I couldn't import python built-in modules such as
math, time, itertools, etc. I got "*No module named* " ImportError.
However, I need this modules to run my python project. Does anyone have any
idea to fix this issue? I will be grateful for any help you can provide.

Thanks,