[genode] base-hw: SMP support on I.MX6

Le Guan guanle.ustc at ...9...
Wed Sep 30 00:07:49 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,
I wonder if the current release supports SMP in base-hw. I read from the
genode book that base-hw has well supported SMP long time ago. But the
default configure in wandBoard sets NR_OF_CPUS to 1. When I change that
value to 4 and implement several auxiliary SMP functions and run the
program, there seems to be some error happen. Below is the output:

core 0 enabled
kernel initialized
core 1 enabled
core 2 enabled
core 3 enabled
Genode 15.08-25-g5cf8c49 <local changes>
int main(): --- create local services ---
int main(): --- start init ---

The booting is stuck here. I have implemented the corresponding
Cpu::start_secondary_cpus,  Cpu::primary_id() and Cpu::executing_id(). What
else should I implement to boot SMP?

Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
Le Guan