[genode] base-hw: page-fault error on I.MX6

Tue Sep 29 08:32:41 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 09/28/2015 05:24 PM, Le Guan wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I ran the lastest base-hw on my i.MX6 SABRE, but found that the program
> crashes randomly, because of page faults. The output is like this:
> "Pagefault in core thread (core): ip=1001903c fault=70159530"
>
> I later figured out that this is because the E bit of the CSPR register is
> randomly changed to 1 when switching to the user mode, but the memory is
> arranged in LE. This causes the LDR instruction to load a wrong address. Do
> anyone know why does this happen and how to solve it?

Well, that sounds really strange. I'm wondering that you experience such
problems. We test i.MX6 using the Wandboard all nights without those
errors. Can you provide a branch to us including a run-script that
triggers this problem?

Regards
Stefan