[genode] base-hw: page-fault error on I.MX6

Le Guan guanle.ustc at ...9...
Mon Sep 28 17:24:05 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,
I ran the lastest base-hw on my i.MX6 SABRE, but found that the program
crashes randomly, because of page faults. The output is like this:
"Pagefault in core thread (core): ip=1001903c fault=70159530"

I later figured out that this is because the E bit of the CSPR register is
randomly changed to 1 when switching to the user mode, but the memory is
arranged in LE. This causes the LDR instruction to load a wrong address. Do
anyone know why does this happen and how to solve it?

Thanks in advance!
Best,
Le Guan