Qt Components under 15.08

Marcus Nolte nolte at ...254...
Mon Sep 28 21:50:38 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

I have been playing around a bit with qt under 15.08 (linux) recently.
One thing I noticed is that the testcases do not run properly anymore.
I had to adjust my runscripts (and the qt testcases I tried) in a
fashion such as the non-qt wm test in the gems repo.
Can anyone confirm this or did I screw up something?

Another thing I noticed is, that if I add a number of qt components (in
addition to quite a number of "conventional" ones)
I get exceptions thrown in lx_call()
(/base-linux<https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/tree/master/repos/base-linux>/src/base/ipc/ipc.cc****).
- This is non deterministic: everytime I run the config,
I get another one of the "available" exceptions in the method. The
number of components I can add until the execution of
the config fails depends on the combination of compontens.
Can anyone imagine why this is happening? Could this be memory related?

Cheers
Marcus

--
Marcus Nolte, M. Sc.