run/noux_vim yields black SDL window on linux_x86

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Thu Sep 17 12:34:37 CEST 2015

Hello Emery,

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 11:44:40AM +0200, emery at ...261... wrote:
> I believe your issue is caused by some improper service routing:
[...]

Your solution renders base-foc working again but seems to not apply
for the original issue with base-linux. The current master branch
works for Christian Prochaska (and also for me on Ubuntu 12.04) but
not on Debian Stretch. So, I fear it's not that simple ;-)

Christian Helmuth