run/noux_vim yields black SDL window on linux_x86

emery at ...261... emery at ...261...
Thu Sep 17 11:44:40 CEST 2015

I believe your issue is caused by some improper service routing:
https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/blob/master/repos/ports/run/noux_vim.run#L40

The default routing scheme should be attempt to route to the parent, and then
fall back to any-child. This was caused when the new canned platform driver
configuration was introduced but some of the interactive scenarios were not
updated to account for the new service routes.

As for the fb_sdl error, the driver is trying to get some resolution
configuration, catches an error, and then falls back to a default, so nothing
to worry about.

Cheers,
Emery