Genode 15.08 NOVA Demo Blank Screen

Thotheolh Tay twzgerald at ...9...
Mon Sep 7 08:05:23 CEST 2015

Hi,

I decided to take a look around after managing to run the demo nitpicker
via "make run/demo" and so now I did a cd into the
"GENODE_DIR\repos\ports\run" folder and found some ".run" scripts inside. I
changed them to 777 permission as I noticed the permissions do not allow
execute somehow and did a "./virtualbox.run" to test out the script. It
threw me a

line 7: core: command not found
line 8: drivers/framebuffer: No such file or directory
line 9: drivers/timer: No such fole or directory
line 10: syntax error near unexpected token '}'
line 10: '}'