exploring Mesa in Genode

Jamey Sharp jamey at ...343...
Sat Sep 5 01:30:39 CEST 2015

Hey Christian, your suggestion reminded me that there was an option in
the AMT configuration called "Legacy Redirection Mode". Turning that
on made amtterm work--hooray!

Which means now I can see that on this X220, eglgears is falling back
to softpipe--boo. :-( In hindsight, I suppose Sandybridge graphics is
too new for the driver from 2010.

Now back to scrounging for more laptops to test on...
Jamey