exploring Mesa in Genode

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Fri Sep 4 21:36:01 CEST 2015

Hi Jamey,

Did you enable SOL/IDER in the AMT configuration settings? The config menu isn't part of the BIOS but can be accessed via CTRL-P on boot or after pressing the blue Think* key. I'm not sure about the exact procedure for x220 but it works very similar on all Thinkpad X/T notebook models.

Regards
Christian