seL4: does X server require Linux; hardware for VMs

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Thu Sep 3 15:56:35 CEST 2015

I would suspect that this will work with your processor, but features like
VT-x are specific to the processor model, so you should look up your
processor's specs. Also, Firefox doesn't run natively on Genode yet, so you
would have to run it in a Linux VM, which should also be running an X
server and a window manager.