Genode/NOVA+Multiple VMMs Seoul / VBox

Roger Ferreira rogerdff at ...16...
Tue Sep 1 16:48:03 CEST 2015

Dear Genode Community,
In the Genode site there is a sreenshot showing VBox and Seoul VMMs on top of Genode / Nova.
Seoul executes TinyCore and VBox Win7 as Guest-OSes.
However, I could not find the corresponding run script.
I am trying to recreate a similar environment.
Actually I would like to evaluate a similar scenario where I could deploy and run multiple VMs running TC as Guest-Os.
I would like also to be able to control and see the VMs (enter the Guest-OS, start/stop the VM) from the Genode window as the screenshot shows.
------
Having said that, I´ve struggling to understand how to create a run script capable to build such Software System capable to boot from a USB.
I´ve ran successfully some scripts with QEMU: seoul-fancy.run, seoul-genode.
VirtualBox facing many problems, either on QEMU or USB stick.
So at first I would like to stick with Seoul. In this case, being able to run multiple VMs (Seoul+TinyCore) from Genode/Nova.
Which way shall I follow to create a run script that fullfils what I expect?
Is there already any run script?
Thanks for your attention and wonderful initiative with Genode.
Best regards,
            Roger