Turmvilla scenario

Vincent Digital vdigital3800 at ...9...
Wed Oct 28 03:29:19 CET 2015

Hi, Josef,

Thanks for the patch. I've found the cause of the wifi connectivity issue.
It is due to the VIM editor that I used to edit the "wlan_configuration"
file in the Noux environment. Somehow, some hidden character(s) were
inserted that corrupted the configuration statement in the file. When I
used the VI editior and configured the /genode/genode/config file, the
wireless connectivity was activated with no problems

Thanks to you and Alex for all your help. Now I can try to use Turmvilla as
a secure working computer and add more components such as Seoul and a
Windows O/S component.

Regards.