Noux application

Joseph Lee leejose911 at ...9...
Mon Oct 26 12:54:13 CET 2015

Hi,

Here is the code that i put in tz_vmm.

    int fd;
    char buffer[10];
    char const *file_name = "/home/test.txt";

   if( ( fd = open(file_name, O_WRONLY | O_CREAT) ) != -1 )
             write( fd, "TEST ", 4 );
   else
             printf("File could not be opened");
    close( fd );

And also I configure ram_fs for tz_vmm access to the file system as
follows.

   <config>
           <content>
                <dir name="home">
                        <inline name="test.txt">
                        </inline>
                </dir>
            </content>
            <policy label="tz_vmm -> root" root="/" />
            <policy label="tz_vmm -> home" root="/home"
writeable="yes" />
        </config>

Please tell me if there is something wrong or missing ?

Thanks and best regards,