Turmvilla scenario

Vincent Digital vdigital3800 at ...9...
Mon Oct 26 11:19:02 CET 2015

Hi, Alex,

You are right. After checking the steps again, I discovered my mistake.
I've configured wrongly the hard disk controller of the guest virtual hard
disks for the rich Linux and Home to use "SATA" instead of "IDE" as stated
in the vm_linux.vbox.  i could get the Linux OS to boot up now.

However, the Wi-Fi is still not working. I've tried to configure as per
instructions on the wlan_configuration file but to no avail. I've looked
into the /dev/log for diagnostic but no help as well. Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance.