Noux

kas kassatewodrose at ...9...
Thu Oct 22 02:48:53 CEST 2015

Hi,

Thank you so much Josef.

I have another question regarding Noux. I wanted to port and run a simple
helloworld program on Genode's Noux runtime. I follow the steps for porting
an app to Noux, but for me it is not clear how to create the port makefile
for such program. and I can't jump to the next steps.

I would be grateful if someone give me steps to port a simple helloworld
program to Noux. So that i can run this program as child of Noux process in
Genode. I am just thinking to write and run more linux program in Genode
using Noux.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015, Josef Söntgen <
josef.soentgen at ...1...