Noux application

Joseph Lee leejose911 at ...9...
Tue Oct 20 17:15:29 CEST 2015

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your answers.

You are right, you define my application scenario correctly.

Now i am trying implement the solution you have suggested me, but I have an
error. I place a file in a ram_fs file system and permit access to the file
system to a Noux process. I got the following log messages when I tried to
access the file from the Noux process. The name of the Noux process is
test. Appreciate if someone can help.

   no RM attachment (READ pf_addr=0 pf_ip=84ad from b2cfd156 test)
   void Genode::Signal_transmitter::submit(unsigned int): failed - error 4
   static void Genode::Pager_object::_page_fault_handler(Genode::addr_t):
page fault, thread 'test', cpu 0, ip=84ad, fault
   address=0x0

Thanks,