Porting Genode to the ZedBoard

Johannes Schlatow schlatow at ...238...
Wed Oct 7 13:51:49 CEST 2015

Hi Jack,

me and my colleagues already contributed a basic Zynq-support [1] to Genode, which recently made it into the current staging branch. The NIC support will follow soon [2].

In addition to that, we are internally using the Parallella and the Zedboard. You can find the necessary modifications in the 'zynq-boards' branch of my github fork of Genode [3].

[1] https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/pull/1599
[2] https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/1667
[3] https://github.com/ValiValpas/genode/tree/zynq-boards

--
Johannes Schlatow, M.Sc.

IDA, Institute of Computer and Network Engineering
Technische Universität Braunschweig
Hans-Sommer-Str. 66
38106 Braunschweig - Germany

Phone +49 531 391 - 9668