Porting Genode to the ZedBoard

jack at ...358... jack at ...358...
Wed Oct 7 13:26:19 CEST 2015

Hello Genodians,

I am trying to port Genode to the ZedBoard, but currently I am having some problems to get the UART online.
My starting point is this mail: <http://sourceforge.net/p/genode/mailman/message/33222798/> and as a reference I use the Pandaboard, because it has also a Cortex A9.
So is it right, that the board_base.h is in some way like a devicetree file?
If this is the case, how can I add some other devices like Ethernet, OLED-Display or the FPGA?
Is there some more documentation on how to port Genode to another hardware?

To come back to the UART: I hope that I can use the PL011 driver, because the ZedBoard does not have the TL16C750 chip from the Pandaboard (the ZedBoard has a Ti TUSB1210 chip). So is this possible?
I think I already have the right base addresses from the technical reference manual, but I am still not getting on how to set the clock and the interrupts.

Looking forward to your replies.