Turmvilla scenario

Vincent Digital vdigital3800 at ...9...
Wed Oct 7 03:23:51 CEST 2015

Hi, Can anyone help out. I'm trying to create the Turmvilla scenario on my
Lenovo X201 By following the setup file as compiled by at ...357...
<https://github.com/cproc>:
https://github.com/cproc/genode/blob/vbox_vm_linux/doc/virtualbox_setup.txt
I'm trying to understand these parts of the instructions, a bit confusing :
After creating the 3 partitions and installing the *Create the Linux VM*
*  - attach the 3 image files from the /genode directory *

*   >>> How do I attach the image files "linux.vdi" and "home.vmdk" to the
same Linux VM. "linux.vdi" is of 32 GB while   >>>"home.vmdk" is created
from /dev/sda2 (at the host disk) which is 60 GB. I tried to attach both
image files to the same   >>> SATA controller using the **storage settings
of the VM - is this correct ?*

* - add a permanent shared folder (for the generated Genode binaries)  -
start the VM  - install Linux  - if the Linux installer supports it, create
an encrypted /home partition on /dev/sdb *

*   >>> "/dev/sdb" refers to the partition within the Guest Linux VM that I
am installing ? Is it referring to the "home.vmdk" ?**   >>> How do I
specify /home on this partition /dev/sdb ? There are no options for input
of this folder name.*

*Appreciate if someone can help. Thanks so much.*