run/noux_bash error

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Tue Oct 6 15:23:47 CEST 2015

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 06, 2015 at 02:12:16PM +0200, Abhay Amala wrote:
> > Did you sucessfully execute run/demo on base-linux?
>

> I have tried to execute run/demo, but the same output, It also throws a
> exception "[init -> fb_sdl] input overflow - resetting queue" and gets
> stuck.

This means we really have an issue with our SDL-based fb_sdl program.
Does the message also appear if you do not move the mouse or use the
keyboard after starting "make run/demo"?

May I ask which Linux distribution you're using (output of
lsb_release -cidr)?

Christian Helmuth