exploring Mesa in Genode

Sebastian Sumpf Sebastian.Sumpf at ...1...
Sat Oct 3 17:27:07 CEST 2015

On 10/03/2015 03:26 PM, Jamey Sharp wrote:
> Hi Norman!
>
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 5:08 PM, Norman Feske
> <norman.feske at ...1...> wrote:
>> thanks for spreading the word! :-)
>>
>>   http://phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=GPU-Microkernel-Support
>
> The video of my talk just went up, so you can tell me if I said
> anything too silly. :-)
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpbUMMguGEA
>
> Judging by feedback I got after the talk, I at least succeeded in
> getting a few people to think about microkernels who hadn't before.

I liked the "Right now we got crap everywhere. And that doesn't mean,
that we shouldn't try to fix some of the crap." part.

Thanks for sharing this, too bad the demo did not work, but we are at it
right now,.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Sumpf