[genode] base-hw: SMP support on I.MX6

Le Guan guanle.ustc at ...9...
Fri Oct 2 19:52:27 CEST 2015

Hi Stefan,
The last post doesn't render correctly. I copied some macro definitions
from freescale SDK, and I have validated that it can kick off the remaining
3 cores. Please find the patched
repos/base-hw/src/core/include/spec/imx6/board.h in the attachment.

Thanks for your amazing work.
Best regards,
Le Guan