A short Nixcon talk

Emery emery at ...371...
Sun Nov 15 21:57:03 CET 2015

I gave a talk on friday at a NixOS conference on saturday about the nix port,
its very brief, and I may have mispoke in a nervous rush at times, but I got
some good questions after the talk session was over. I even got a few questions
about porting to the mill architecture from someone who already knew of the project.

https://media.ccc.de/v/nixcon2015-8-en-Lightning_Ignite_talks_day_1#video&t=1366
Starts at 12:40

The palor trick at the end was silly, but it was something I came up with a hour
or two before to show how generally the concepts can be applied.

I have two days of sprint starting tomorrow with my nix guys, and then I plan to
start on some documentation.

Emery