Best referance hardware at this point ?

Peter Lindener lindener.peter at ...9...
Sat Nov 7 05:05:28 CET 2015

Dear
    Fellow Genodians-

    Is a Lenovo Thinkpad x201 is still the best hardware platform for
syncing up with other's who are working with Turmvilla
<https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/1552> ?   or is there
something more modern that leading edge Genodians are working hard to make
into there prefured day to day use Genode platform ?

    In the longer run... I am intrested in running the Gneode OS on
Snickerdoodle
<http://makezine.com/2015/10/12/snickerdoodle-dev-board-fpga-arm-processor/>
(Dual
Core ARM_A9 as well as the Mips Creator Ci40
<http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/10/20/imagination_technologies_creator_ci40/>
 ..
It would be great if we might be able to deliver Genode to run on these
boards via the Snappy package update manager
<http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/more-stable-future-ubuntu>....

   any thoughts on this? am I dreaming in the right direction?

      -Peter