AHCI still not working

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Thu May 28 18:08:53 CEST 2015

I agree that IRQ 11 is probably the problem. It was when I was using the
old AHCI driver.
As for working with git/Github, I'm still not very experienced. I've forked
Genode and added the lshw output as lshw.log, but I'm not sure where to go
from here. I've read some documentation, but I'm still a little confused. I
think I can figure things out, but I still have one question that I need an
answer to: Can I fork the Genode repository without having to re-download
Genode for my fork?