Dynamic linker error?

Aditya Kousik adit267.kousik at ...9...
Mon May 11 07:37:54 CEST 2015

I could fix this issue actually. One, I had to increase the quota required
for each service, and I decided to use lwIP over lxip. I just needed the
if_indextoname methods and send() calls, which were in libc-net. I've gone
past all this, but now it's a different kind of problem. The client object
won't create an object of Connection.

Genode 15.02-295-g5d5e6d0 <local changes>
int main(): --- create local services ---
int main(): --- start init ---
int main(): transferred 17592186044415 MB to init
int main(): --- init created, waiting for exit condition ---
Quota exceeded! amount=24576, size=4096, consumed=24576
[init] upgrading quota donation for Env::CPU (8192 bytes)
[init -> nic_drv] --- Linux/tap NIC driver started ---
[init -> handler] Could not open ROM session for module "config"
[init -> handler] Could not obtain config file
[init -> client_consumer] Could not open ROM session for module "config"
[init -> client_consumer] Could not obtain config file
[init -> handler] no VFS configured
[init -> client_consumer] no VFS configured
[init -> client_consumer] pthread_key_create_exp: pthread_key_create
called, not implemented
[init -> handler] pthread_key_create_exp: pthread_key_create called, not
implemented
[init -> client_consumer] pthread_key_create_exp: pthread_key_create
called, not implemented
[init -> handler] pthread_key_create_exp: pthread_key_create called, not
implemented
[init -> client_consumer] void init_libc_lwip(): init_libc_lwip()
[init -> handler] void init_libc_lwip(): init_libc_lwip()
[init -> client_consumer] {anonymous}::Plugin::Plugin(): using the lwIP
libc plugin
[init -> handler] {anonymous}::Plugin::Plugin(): using the lwIP libc plugin
[init -> handler]
[init -> handler] Entered handler main
[init -> handler]
ndn_session::Root_component::Root_component(Genode::Rpc_entrypoint*,
Genode::Allocator*): Creating root component.
[init -> client_consumer] int main(): Entered client main
[init -> client_consumer] void ndn::Consumer::run(): Reached run
[init -> handler] virtual ndn_session::Session_component*
ndn_session::Root_component::_create_session(const char*): creating ndn
session.
[init -> handler] pthread_mutex_init_exp: pthread_mutex_init called, not
implemented
[init -> handler] pthread_mutex_init_exp: pthread_mutex_init called, not
implemented
[init -> handler] pthread_cond_init_exp: pthread_cond_init called, not
implemented

client_consumer is the client application that uses my
ndn_session/connection.h interface, and handler is the server side
implementation. I printed some debug statements in main() of client which
calls a run() method. I create a ndn_session::Connection _ndn_session
object and the client freezes at this point. I've put print statements in
the constructor of Session_client (in client.h), and Connection too.
Neither get printed.

Thanks,
Aditya