Design review for Native File system support - ext2

Janani k 3moonu3 at ...9...
Sun May 10 21:41:47 CEST 2015

Hi,
Thanks a lot for that. Regarding the PERR, PDBG, PINF I just used them at
different points to make terminal output little bit pretty and
differentiable between the headings and the contents being listed like eg.
Creating directory in different color and directory name, Inode .. etc
details in different color. As I said I dint follow some of the convention
quite properly and sorry for that. I wanted to get it up and running so
proceeded like that. And it would be great if some one could also review
the design aspect :( .

Thansk & regards
Janan.