ARM TrustZone Demo in i.MX53 SABRE Tablet

JaeminPark jmpark81 at ...9...
Wed May 6 09:26:27 CEST 2015

I really appreciate your kind response.
As you already mentioned, my situation can be addressed by adjusting two switches’ (SW26 and SW28) configuration.
That is, initially my SABRE was not booted using the u-boot on the sdcard.

After this, I got same error situation described in  http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.os.genode.devel/3171 <http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.os.genode.devel/3171>.
Based on your answers in same URL, I could fix and now I can execute ARM TrustZone Demon in i.MX 53 SABRE Tablet.

My Best Regards,
Jaemin Park