Documentation - request for feedback

Johannes Schlatow schlatow at ...238...
Fri Mar 6 16:42:15 CET 2015

Norman,

I didn't have a deep look into the manual yet. However, I want to point that *I highly appreciate your work and effort you've already put into this*. Not to mention the work and efforts of all the people that are and have been involved with the coding of Genode in general: *Thanks a lot and keep on with it!*

Don't get me wrong: I don't think you require a motivational speech. I just wanna be sure you know that your work is being appreciated.

That being said: Have a nice weekend.

Cheers
 Johannes

--
Johannes Schlatow, M.Sc.

IDA, Institute of Computer and Network Engineering
Technische Universität Braunschweig
Hans-Sommer-Str. 66
38106 Braunschweig - Germany

Phone +49 531 391 - 9668