base-hw: Virtualbox thread priorities

Adrian-Ken Rueegsegger ken at ...309...
Fri Jul 10 14:37:44 CEST 2015

Hello Martin,

On 07/10/2015 01:02 PM, Martin Stein wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> On 08.07.2015 18:07, Adrian-Ken Rueegsegger wrote:
>> I just gave the current staging branch (4b7b440...) a try and while the
>> cpu_quota scenario completes successfully on QEMU, it seems to be stuck
>> after the test_[fast|midl|slow] results are logged. It appears that the
>> "Conclusion" part of the script [1] is never run.
>
> Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce this behavior with 4b7b440.
> My attempt to run cpu_quota on hw_x86_64 fully succeeded. Although I
> don't expect this to be the problem, which version of TCL, expect and
> qemu you are using? (I'm using qemu 2.0.0, expect 5.45 and TCL 8.6)

Sorry for the inaccurate wording which I tried to clarify in the
follow-up email. It works for me on QEMU but the cpu_quota run script
does not complete if I run it on real hardware (Lenovo T430s). There I
see that the results are logged and "done" messages appear but the
analysis of the results is never performed so I do not see a "Test
succeeded" nor "Test failed" message.

Regards,
Adrian