Netperf - faild error

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Wed Jan 7 16:58:57 CET 2015

Hello,

On Wed, Jan 07, 2015 at 07:53:30AM -0800, Mohammad Hamad wrote:
>  i made some more researches . the error come from the libc/
> file_operation.cc  .
>
> any suggestions ?

To repeat myself:

  Quite likely the message [plugin() -> open("") failed] is not
  critical. From my experience while fixing
  https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/1336, the message stems
  from a missing RTC driver and configuration.

The issue is somewhere else but I have no idea how I may help you.

Christian Helmuth