Netperf - faild error

Mohammad Hamad mhh.it1986 at ...9...
Wed Jan 7 16:53:30 CET 2015

Hi,

" make run/netperf_lwip " works fine on base-linux on my setup .

I was also able to run the netserver on base-hw on the RPI  by changing the
run file and remove the part which spawn the netperf.  and running netperf
in the local machine.

but now i would do the second part of the test by running netperf in the
RPI and the netserver on my local machine.

 i made some more researches . the error come from the libc/
file_operation.cc  .

any suggestions ?
best