Netperf - faild error

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Wed Jan 7 15:12:45 CET 2015

Hello Mohammad,

On Wed, Jan 07, 2015 at 05:32:10AM -0800, Mohammad Hamad wrote:
> [init -> netperf_genode] DUMMY getpid(): getpid called , not implemented
> [init -> netperf_genode] plugin() -> open("") failed.
>
> which plugin it means?

Quite likely the message is not critical. From my experience while
fixing https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/1336, the message
stems from a missing RTC driver and configuration. As a result your
timestamps (e.g., gettimeofday()) are not seconds since 1970-01-01 but
seconds since the first call to Libc::read_rtc(). My fix is not yet in
genode/master.

Could you please provide your complete log and run script/config?

Christian Helmuth