tz_vmm on imx6

chirag garg chiragdthinker at ...9...
Fri Jan 2 14:31:36 CET 2015

Thanks Stefan,

So what could be the right approach to prevent the UART driver from getting
corrupted ?

Now, I want to switch the control from Normal world OS (Genode) back to the
Secure world OS (Genode) by triggering(running a particular script in
Normal world). So what could be the right approach to achieve this
objective ?

Regards

Chirag Garg
IIT Madras , Rise Lab