incomplete uImage

Peter Teoh htmldeveloper at ...9...
Sat Feb 21 09:12:26 CET 2015

Thanks to Martin Stein, I got imx53 to boot the uImage (via uboot):

=> bootm 0x70200000

## Booting kernel from Legacy Image at 70200000
   Image
Name:
   Image Type:   ARM Linux Kernel Image (gzip
compressed)
   Data Size:    7860047 Bytes = 7.5
MiB
   Load Address:
70010000
   Entry Point:
70010000
   Verifying Checksum ...
OK
   Uncompressing Kernel Image ...
OK

Starting kernel

kernel
initialized
Genode
14.11
int main(): --- create local services
---
int main(): --- start init
---
int main(): transferred 246 MB to
init
int main(): --- init created, waiting for exit condition
---
[init] Could not open file "ld.lib.so"

[init] parent
provides
[init]   service
"ROM"
[init]   service
"RAM"
[init]   service
"IRQ"
[init]   service
"IO_MEM"
[init]   service
"CAP"
[init]   service
"PD"
[init]   service
"RM"
[init]   service
"CPU"
[init]   service
"LOG"
[init]   service
"SIGNAL"
[init]   service
"VM"
[init] child
"tz_vmm"
[init]   RAM quota:
3932160
[init]   ELF binary:
tz_vmm
[init]   priority:
0
[init -> tz_vmm] Start virtual machine
undefined instruction

Can someone help me?   Where did it stopped?

I need to at least stop at some hello world demo that does nothing than to
print to dmesg (or uart) some hello world message.

Or at least further than the following shows:

http://sourceforge.net/p/genode/discussion/825067/thread/2177b474/

Sorry .... I am still very new to this....:-(.

--
Regards,
Peter Teoh