tz_vmm demo on USB Armory

John David johndv2123 at ...9...
Sat Dec 19 02:00:50 CET 2015

Thank you Martin.

I am trying to run Android in the normal world. Is it possible to run an
Android OS without any modification? Where i can find patchs of the Linux
kernel in the current demo? Is there a trustzone demo on USB Armory which
runs Android in the normal world while Genode in secure  world? I couldn't
even find an Android image for USB Armory. Appreciate if you could give me
a hint on this.

Thanks,