[Fiasco.OC][Genode] Creating an unstripped image file

Nourhan Mohamed nourhan.abdeltawab at ...9...
Thu Dec 17 18:27:50 CET 2015

Dear all,

I was wondering if there was an option to create an unstripped image from
my application over fiasco.oc kernel. I am starting to use Genode platform
and was trying to follow the hello app tutorial defined in the Genode
Operating System Framework 15.05 manual and trying to  run it using Qemu
but need to enable the debug symbols to be able to debug why the app
doesn't load successfully on Qemu using gdb.

Thanks,
Nourhan