Jitterentropy tests

Emery Hemingway emery at ...261...
Fri Dec 11 17:53:11 CET 2015

I think everyone has questioned the quality of Jitterentropy (for safety's sake) so I
ported over the TestU01 suite, which from what I've read is notable for giving failing
scores to most of the popular RNGs. Jitterentropy passes the shortest two of the four
test batteries, but is two slow to practically test against the larger two tests.

Speed aside, I think it is looking like a good entropy source, but then again I wouldn't
be shocked if OpenSSL runs a crappy amplifier over top of /dev/random.

I have the tests in my external repo:
https://github.com/ehmry/genode-emery
https://github.com/ehmry/genode-emery/commit/769d1fa7fe0185b57675527f966e7b7f1c3f4f30
https://github.com/ehmry/genode-emery/commit/cd48931ee05b228bbd47269b338fb1bcdfc6d0ff