Article about the new TrustZone demo on the USB Armory

Martin Stein martin.stein at ...1...
Wed Dec 9 17:00:37 CET 2015

Hello everyone,

as already announced, Genode's recent release 15.11 contains enhanced
TrustZone support on the USB Armory board using our custom base-hw
kernel. Due to the many-sided and perceptive story behind this
improvement, we decided to provide a dedicated article. Besides telling
our story, the article also illustrates how the new TrustZone demo on
the USB Armory works and how you can easily bring it to your own USB
Armory. If you are interested in this topic, you may read the article at:

  http://genode.org/documentation/articles/usb_armory

I hope you enjoy it and may even find it helpful.