FOSDEM 2016 microkernel devroom - submission deadline

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Mon Dec 7 12:02:26 CET 2015

Hello everyone,

hereby, I'd like to give the reminder that the deadline for
contributions to the microkernel developer room at FOSDEM 2016 is
approaching. According to Jakub's request for participation, the
developer room is open for submissions until December 13:

  https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2015-October/002191.html

Personally, I have submitted a talk about my ongoing line of work with
bringing seL4 and Genode together. Maybe you have an interesting story
to tell about your work, topics for discussions, or a demo? If so, I
encourage you to participate in the microkernel developer room!