Thoughts about a new live system

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Wed Dec 2 12:27:14 CET 2015

Hello,

shortly after almost every Genode release, I see people wondering why we
have not released a new live system since many years. There are even a
few who conclude that the project is not going to get anywhere because
there is no easy way to try it out.

Because this topic is brought up every now and then, I'd like to share
my opinion about it:

  https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/1000#issuecomment-161260312

I hope that you find my line of thoughts reasonable. If you have ideas
or thoughts to add, please don't hesitate to share them.