Develop Trustzone support for imx6

Martin Stein martin.stein at ...1...
Tue Apr 28 10:54:10 CEST 2015

Hi Bharath, Stefan

On 28.04.2015 10:29, Stefan Kalkowski wrote:
> Your problem lies in here:
>
>> RUN_OPT = --target uboot
>> RUN_OPT = --target uboot
>
> You have overwritten the definition of RUN_OPT above (namely: RUN_OPT =
> --include boot_dir/hw). When you just change it to:
>
>   RUN_OPT += --target uboot
>
> it should work, because then you extend the variable instead of
> overwriting it.

Although Stefan is absolutely right, I'd like to suggest you to NOT
modify the "RUN_OPT = --target uboot" lines to "RUN_OPT += --target
uboot" but to remove them from your build.conf. The "--target uboot"
would be ignored by the run tools anyway and this way you keep your
build.conf content less irritating.

Cheers,
Martin