Develop Trustzone support for imx6

bharath bharathkr.bojja at ...9...
Mon Apr 27 15:05:20 CEST 2015

chirag garg <chiragdthinker at ...52...> writes:

> Hello Thong,
> It seems, you are trying to run i.mx53 image on the i.mx6 board if that is
the case it will not work. To run the printf script over the imx6 platform
you should try out the latest master branch of Genode on git hub that have
the imx6 support without trustzone.https://github.com/genodelabs/genode

> For the TrustZone support on imx6 SABRE Lite board our team is also
working at IIT Madras , As of now we are able to run Genode(secure world)
beside Genode(normal world) so you can take a look at IIT Madras repository
as the initial starting point.

> Genode as secure world :
https://github.com/iitmadras/genode/tree/hw_sabrelite_tz_supportIn the
hw_sabrelite_tz_support branch tz_vmm_mx6 will work as tz_vmm  Genode as
normal world :
https://github.com/iitmadras/genode/tree/hw_sabrelite_tz_normal_os
> Switch application in the hw_sabrelite_tz_normal_os branch will serve you
as a linux (for normal world) kernel image in tz_vmm.

> Regards
> Chirag Garg
> IIT Madras , Rise Lab

Hi Chirag,

From this procedure, we can compile and build uImage. But what about u-boot
for iMX6 Board?

Actually I downloaded u-boot for iMX6 Board. But I am getting the following
error:

Booting kernel from Legacy Image at 10800000 ...

Image Name:

Image Type: ARM Linux Kernel Image (gzip compressed)

Data Size: 7858662 Bytes = 7.5 MB

Load Address: 10001000

Entry Point: 10001000

Verifying Checksum ... Bad Data CRC